May 6, 2013

Random Sketches

So one is of a lot of people on a bus and a part of the bus. I like buses barbs, they are large and great for listening to music while pondering things and staring out the window.
This next one is from my visit to a cemetery. Yet another thing that I love. I enjoy reading graves and deciphering what symbols on them mean. I enjoy walking for hours around really old graves because I find it nice to think about how these people lived and that one day someone my come across my grave and wonder what my life was like. I mean face it, we live and die, but the in between of life is such a roller coaster, someone has to care right? Well I care and while we as people don't matter that much in the grand scheme of things, it's nice to think about the lives of others because it grounds us in a weird sort of way. We are all the same and yet so different. Now I leave you with a creepy unfinished sketch.


No comments:

Post a Comment